IFC mall is one of Hong Kong’s most visually appealing shopping destinations. You can reach over 200 international brands, ranging from mid and upper-priced clothing to luxury fashion. There are more earth-bound eateries available and you can enjoy the Victoria Harbour view on the roof garden where is a public space. You could always break your journey to or from the airport with a stop here as the mall just near the Airport Express Hong Kong Station.
- MTR from Sai Yin Pun Station to Central or Hong Kong Station (Exit A)
- Green Minibus No. 55 from Des Voeux Road West (Western District Headquarters and Police Station) to final station (Central MTR Station)
- Tram from Eastern Street to Pedder Street
- Bus (No.7, 71P, 91, 91, 94, 101, 104, 113 & 905) from Eastern Street
Pacific Place has established itself as Hong Kong’s premier lifestyle hub, a mixed-used development that continues to evolve and grow as the ultimate place to shop, dine, work, stay, live, relax and play.
MTR from Sai Yin Pun Station to Admiralty Station (Exit F) (Around 15 minutes)
Times Square Hong Kong
People come from far and wide to shop in Causeway Bay, and they’ll rarely leave without stepping foot inside its grand prize – Times Square. Sitting on top of a MTR Causeway Bay Station exit, the district’s largest shopping mall has 230 stores spanning mid-price to luxury fashion and accessories, electronics and toys, two department stores, a supermarket and over 20 restaurants dishing out top-grade Chinese, Korean, Japanese and Western fare.
- MTR from Sai Yin Pun Station to Central or Causeway Bay Station (Exit A)
The Langham Place Shopping Mall is located in the heart of the Kowloon district. The mall gathers a plethora of spending hot spots, including a myriad of international and local fashion brands, exclusive food & beverage outlets and a cinema.
Transportation: MTR from Sai Yin Pun Station to Central Station and then interchange to Mong Kok Station (Exit C3) (Around 20 minutes)
Yata (Sai Wan)
Yata Department Store Coming soon at Western District
- From Westbound to Yata Department’s Stop Station at Whitty Street (station no. 90 W) or Hill Road (station no. 92 W)
- From Eastbound to Yata Department’s Stop Station at Whitty Street (Station no. 09E) or Hill Road (Station no.07E)
- Tramway : https://www.hktramways.com/en/
Adult $2.30 Child (Aged 3 or above and under 12) $1.20 Senior Citizen (Aged 65 or above) $1.10 4-Day Pass $34.00