Hong Kong Disneyland
Enter a magical kingdom inspired by fairy-tale dreams filled with beauty, excitement and Disney Characters. You can enjoy attractions, entertainments and events in this fantasy world and explore 7 lands—Adventure land, Grizzly Gulch, Mystic Point, Toy Story Land, Fantasyland, Tomorrow land and Main Street, U.S.A.
- Utilize the MTR by boarding the Disneyland Resort Line at Sunny Bay Station
- Bus No. 905 or 930A to Western Harbour Crossing Toll Plaza → E10, E11, E12, E11, E23, E11A to Lantau Link → R8 to Hong Kong Disneyland
Ocean Park Hong Kong is a marine-life theme park featuring animal exhibits, thrill rides and shows where is located on the southern side of Hong Kong Island, covering more than 915,000 square metres. The Waterfront and The Summit areas are connected by the Cable Car and Ocean Express funicular train. During festive seasons, Ocean Park Hong Kong will organise special events such as Halloween Bash, Asia’s biggest Halloween party, and Summer Splash water play activities.
- Utilize the MTR to Admiralty station and take bus No. 629
Buddhist architecture; fireworks over Sleeping Beauty’s castle; a long sandy beach; a mall of shopping outlets – Lantau Island has it all. Whatever your persuasion, Hong Kong’s largest outlying island brings solace to the soul, senses and shopping bags.
- MTR from Sai Yin Pun Station to Tung Chung Station Exit B, walk around 2 minutes to Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal
- By Cable Car to the Lantau Island OR
- MTR from Sai Yin Pun Station to Tung Chung Station, and then transfer to New Lantao Bus No.23 to the Lantau Island