ECO Tree Hotel respects the privacy of all its customers and business partners, and treats personal information provided by you as confidential. We pledge to fully comply with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of Hong Kong and, where possible, internationally recognised standards of personal data privacy protection. We use your personal data and information in order to fulfill our commitment to providing you with distinctive Asian standards of hospitality service.
By accessing and using this site, your use indicates your agreement to the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, please do not use this site.
The Hotel’s Policy Towards Personal Data
- In order to serve you better and to address your enquiries, the Hotel may have to request for your personal data. The personal data you provide us will be adequately stored and secured with appropriate security technologies.
- By providing the Hotel with your personal data, you consent to the Hotel using your personal data for purposes including but not limited to the following:
- To inform you of promotional activities to be carried out by the Hotel and any of its related companies and to provide you with the relevant promotional materials, via email, mobile message or phone
- To respond to your requests;
- To customise your user experience with the Hotel;
- To determine your satisfaction with services provided by the Hotel;
- To complete your purchase of services and products
- Subject to the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act and any other applicable law, you may at any time request that the Hotel:
- Provide you access to your personal data that is in the possession of or controlled by the Hotel.
- Correct any error or omission in the personal data that you had provided to the Hotel;
- Provide you with information on its personal data protection policies, including the contact details of the Hotel’s personal data representative
- You may withdraw your consent for the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data by the Hotel at any time with reasonable notice.
This Policy gives effect to our commitment to protect your personal information. References to “ECO Tree Hotel”, “we”, “our” and “us” hereinafter, depending on the context, collectively refer to those separate and distinct properties or entities.
Changes to the Policy
We may modify this Policy from time to time. Any changes to this Policy will be posted to our website so that you are always informed of the way we collect and use your personal data. Updated versions of our Policy will include the date of the revision at the end of this Policy so that you are able to check when the Policy was last amended. Any changes to our Policy will become effective upon posting of the revised Policy on the website. Use of the website following such changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised Policy then in effect.
This Policy is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. This Policy is written in the English language and may be translated into other languages. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the translated version of this Policy, the English version shall prevail.